Industrial Sewing Machinist / Leather Worker
Location: Kilcullen, Co. Kildare
Rate: €15+ per hour (depending on experience)
Position: Full-time Permanent
About CarveOn Leather
Established in 2011, CarveOn Leather prides itself on crafting premium leather goods, combining traditional and modern manufacturing techniques. Join our growing team and be a part of our story.
We are currently seeking a skilled Industrial Sewing Machinist to join our close-knit team. The successful candidate will play an integral role in producing high-quality leather goods that CarveOn is renowned for. This is a full time position.
- Operate industrial sewing machines.
- Work with leather materials to produce high-quality products.
- Work with some other production equipment and hardware - training will be provided.
- Competitive Pay: Earn €15+ per hour (depending on experience)
- Friendly Working Environment: Our team is more than just colleagues, we are a family. Be a part of a warm and welcoming environment where everyone's voice is valued.
- Work-life balance: We understand that life is more than just work. With the exception of our Christmas period we work Monday to Friday 8-4:30pm and avoid evening and weekend work.
- Previous experience working with industrial sewing machines.
- Knowledge of leatherwork and craftsmanship will be a plus but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing quality products.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website at www.carveon.com for more information about our company. Send your CV detailing your experience to email@example.com